Did you know that you can get all the vitamins you get from fruit by eating vegetables? Adding more of the green stuff to your diet will naturally fill the space taken up by sugary foods and help beat your cravings.
- Try adding extra vegetables at every meal:
- Embed leafy greens into soups, casseroles and pastas
- Sweeten sauces and casseroles with pureed pumpkin or sweet potato
- Fill out dishes with broccoli, chard or cauliflower
- Add pureed cauliflower, turnip or swede to mashed potato
Always add fat to your veg so you can absorb the vitamins A, E, D and K that they contain. This will help your body stay fuelled and knock any cravings on the head.